I don't eat dairy often but when I do, I always use organic ingredients and I always make sure to pair all my recipes with plenty of vegetables to make sure I'm getting a balanced, nutritious meal.
You could potentially use olive oil and a nut creamer to make this if you want it dairy free. It won't be the same but still a tasty meal.
1 LB Chicken Breast pounded
4 cloves garlic finely chopped
1 Tbsp Fresh Tarragon OR 1 tsp dried
2 Shallots chopped
Salt & Pepper to taste
1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper
3 oz mushrooms
6 oz Asparagus
1 Cup organic Chicken Stock
1 Tbsp Fresh Parsley
3-4 Tbsp butter or oil
2-3 Tbsp Creme Fraiche OR 6 Tbls Nut Creamer
1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
1.Slice and pound chicken
2. Season with Salt, Pepper & Cayenne
3. Saute garlic w/butter or oil for 1 min on medium heat
4. Add chicken and Saute 1-2 min each side until brown, then reduce heat to low/medium cook for 3-4 more mins on each side. While it's cooking, saute mushrooms and Asparagus on medium heat for 2-3 mins with 1 Tbls oil or butter in a separate pan.
6. Add mustard, chicken stock, creme fraiche, tarragon, parsley, Shallots to the chicken and stir well, making sure to scrap up all the garlic bits.
7. Cover and leave on lowest heat for 5 mins. Turn off Heat, cover and let sit for 5 more mins to let flavors sink in.